Mentor Application 3: The Finale?
Character Names: Franziska Jackson (RP), Jim Reaper (Non-RP), Quiet (Mime), Society (Clown)
BYOND Username: PinkPuffBall81
Discord Username: PeckNeck (Taking a break from discord.)
Usual Servers: Morty, Sylvester, and occasionally Bombini.
Previous Bans: None!

Let's do this one more time, ok?
Alright, i'll open this with a haiku.

Space Station 13
Strange happenings all around.
Honk! the clown draws near.
There was absolutely no reason to write a haiku, but i wanted to.

Anyways let's get into it.
I started playing SS13 about one full year ago now, and it's been a journey. I've tried other servers before, but not as many are as welcoming as Goon. For example, TG is full of people who berate you for not playing humans. CM is overpopulated, Paradise is kinda boring, and Beestation is essentially just TG but slightly less toxic, whee! and I'm scared to touch any others. but Goon has always been welcoming towards me, and has a very friendly community.

I've gone through many characters, so sometimes i was hard to recognize. here's some characters i used to play: Kenneth Cheddar (later to be Flap Jackson, eventually Franziska Jackson.), Boye R. Dee, Papyrus Gaster (Yes, that Papyrus), and Tony Pepperoni. Two of them were shitty puns, and that was why i was attached to them. But other people have been really creative with their characters, Shout-outs to Jan, who HAND-TYPES a french accent for Fleur, and Nex, who is really good at playing AI, and convincingly sounds like a machine. I'd consider these players some friends I've made over the past year, and both of them are mentors too.

Let me be clear, i don't want to be a mentor just for the friends and status, i genuinely enjoy helping people, because unlike in the meatspace, people online are generally friendlier and actually thank me for helping them (most of the time.) so that's why I've been applying for mentor. not fishing for compliments, but because i enjoy being a help to others and answering questions. I've read up on the wiki many a time and have it open while i play, so i can learn while i play, and I'd like to share that knowledge with others.

My fields of expertise/things i can help people with better than others.
  • Surgery
  • Chemicals/Drinks
  • Engineering, especially setting up the engine and solars.
  • Security (I have experience as a HoS)
  • Cooking
  • Robotics
Anyways, I'd love to be a mentor and help others, as it makes me happy, and occupies me between my classes in school. I hope I'd be a good candidate, and...

Thank you all for being such great friends.
I'm sorry if the app is shitty, i've been trying for a while and this may or may not be my last app for mentor because that'll be three failed attempts.
Per existing policy, attempts to reapply for the same position must have a minimum of 60 days from close of application to new application going up.

I am therefore closing this application for the time being but do feel free to reapply after that 60 day period has elapsed.