Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
[MERGED PR] Makes stun artifacts stamina damage based
Thumbs Up 

[balance][input wanted]

About the PR

This PR balances how melee stun artifacts work:

-Melee artifacts have 45% chance of being stun artifacts (previously 40% chance for stun art, 15% chance for knockout art)
-Instead of being based on instant stuns/knockouts, they behave similarly to stun batons, with each hit applying disorient status effect and knockdown status effect after draining victim's stamina
-Stamina damage range is 50-120 (worst case scenario slightly better than toolbox, best case scenario, slightly better than stun baton)
-Disorient status effect and knockdown duration scales up with rolled stamina damage (disorient 1sec-8sec, knockdown 3sec-10sec)

(the calculations are based on VERY basic maths but I believe it works alright in that case)

Why's this needed?

Instant stuns are not fun to fight against at all, and are the reason why the police baton was nerfed.


(*)Stun melee artifacts are now stamina damage based.

Greatly needed IMO.  I always feel bad when I happen to find an artweapon that stuns.

Forum Jump:

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)