Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for a Gun: The P-Shooter
Something I was thinking about with the current Sec loadouts is: Unless you take the taser, you don't have a single hand ranged weapon

An option I was thinking of was a very low grade, miniature version of the pulse rifle. A pulse pistol, or P-Shooter

Like the Pulse Rifle, it turns energy into kinetic force. Unlike the pulse rifle and because of it's smaller size, the P-Shooter doesn't have enough force to push back a target. It has just enough force to shove them with the strength of a normal human attempting to disarm someone.

So, with each landed shot, it would act the same as if you were up close attempting to disarm someone. This could be useful to knock a weapon out of someone's hand before closing in with a baton or barrier, without being too reliable over your main weapon. You might even get lucky and shove them down.

Because of the weaker nature of a gun like this, I think it would make a good item to have stored on the taser rack or in lockers instead of being a token purchase, maybe even something that could be purchased by civilians at a high fee.
I like this.