Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Ghost Drone Items QoL
Performing sanitation or repairs as a Ghost Drone often requires many extra steps/excess time that could be alleviated with a few additions to their inventory list:

+ Cleaner Bottle (Cyborg variant)
Cleaning as a Ghost Drone revolves around constantly picking up and dropping items which is not super fun when you have one hand and everything requires a charge bar to pick up. The ability to switch and spritz without having to drag around cleaning supplies would be wonderful, especially if it was the regenerating one that the Civilian Cyborgs have access to.

+ Mop
Same thing as above, the ability to mop requires finding a mop, dragging it around, picking up/dropping, and hoping people don't just steal it from you. I have no idea why they keep stealing my mops and trash carts, can't have shit on Cog1.

+ Floor Tiles
We wouldn't be able to optimally replace floor tiles since we can't hold a crowbar plus the floor tiles, but this would still beat finding steel sheets, making tiles, using them, and then dropping them afterwards to do other things. Crowbar, floor tile, done! A lot less charge bars and a lot more fixing.
I might try throwing these in just for funsies if nobody has any objections. Hmhm.
I'd say the cleaning tools might take away from Janitor's job, but also I don't think anyone including me would care that much. Floor tiles, yes for sure!
Cleaning drones in action
I find built-in mats on borgs and drones to be kinda unelegantly implemented, so I'd rather see the crowbar check ignored if you're a drone slapping floors with tiles. That'd be nicer overall even if your stuff might get stolen. Having to do separate remove and replace is what makes me not bother much with welderbombs as a drone.

Should the spray bottle maybe be a sponge instead? Probably a higher capacity one though, since they'd need to find a sink pretty often.