Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What's your favourite role to roll antagonist for, and why?
rev, probably. it's pretty much Legal Greytiding, which is definitely something i can get behind. especially fun if we have a HoS and/or it's on a highpop map like cog2.
In order from favorite to least favorite

Wraith
Wizard
Blob (when I'm prepared for it)
Misc (novelty factor)
Vampire
Nuke
Rev
Traitor
Gang
Changeling
Conspirator
Blob (when I'm unprepared)

Spy
i dont have much to contribute to the topic itself BUT i want to clarify for y'all the OP is asking about which job you like playing while also an antagonist role, not which antagonist roles you like
Oh.

Probably clown.
(03-03-2021, 08:10 AM)mbc Wrote: i dont have much to contribute to the topic itself BUT i want to clarify for y'all the OP is asking about which job you like playing while also an antagonist role, not which antagonist roles you like

Whoopsie.  surprised fat and sassy space-bee

Anyways, i like chef traitor. You can kill, and drag a body down to the kitchen with (almost) no suspicions! from there, i can just shove them in the gibber.
Then i like to turn them into meatballs and/or meatloaf and serve to unsuspecting customer.

there's something... disturbingly fun about killing people and having people eat them unknowingly
i'm not a cannibal i swear
(03-03-2021, 08:10 AM)mbc Wrote: i dont have much to contribute to the topic itself BUT i want to clarify for y'all the OP is asking about which job you like playing while also an antagonist role, not which antagonist roles you like

Whoops.
Probably detective then because I love being a loose cannon with a FUCK TON of AP ammo.
I love playing Mime and getting antag roles, honestly. The few times the fates have shined upon Silencio and let me be a changeling mime have been hilarious.
Rolling Mime Traitor is lovely because you can buy a signal jammer and a silenced pistol and go on a mission to defeat ALL SOUND FOREVER.