HoS whitelist app!
Usual character name: Jack Nack
BYOND username: Jdeuce22
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Jdeuce22
Recommended by (if applicable): N/A
Goon servers you play: RP

Reason for application:I just find a lack of HoS's when I'm playing!

Security experience (300 word minimum):I've played plenty of security officer, I enjoy the new loadouts but still think that it's a little unbalanced, as in the SMG empties too fast, shotgun has too much spread to NOT be the best choice (if you can get outta friendly fire) and wavegun is basically completely useless! I've also played detective a lot, which I find fun when security isn't USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS., I've also been seeing a bunch of rules which I think aren't true "you can't use a riot launcher with a riot" I'm not kidding I actually got told this once! However I find the Security experience is fun, if everyone isn't USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS.... Which is hard to get in the main servers, but the best part of security is finally cornering the antag and chasing them down, assisting the crew by keeping them safe.. this is all thrown out the window by the shitsec stereotypes, can someone in some server please make an effort to stop the shitcurity members in order to make security into security, not shitcurity![/b]

Answer two or more of the following:
  • What advice would you give to other sec players? Don't arrest people for little sentences, and always use the minimal amount of force needed.. unless it's nuclear operatives, in that case get the lethals, we're going nukie hunting!
  • What was one of your favorite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one) I was a security officer and the detective walks up and turns into a werewolf, so they are a detective werewolf.. huh
  • What game improvements or changes do you think would benefit security players? I think that putting the riot launcher into the armory whilst also making random officers unable to purchase rounds for it would clear up the BS rule that you can't use the riot launcher without a riot going on
  • Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer. When I'm the only security officer, I'd probably be arresting and patrolling as much as possible, when there's a full team I'll simply patrol and let whoever calls dibs on certain calls do it, when nobody else can, I'll do it myself (still lending a hand in gunfights tho!)
Answer one or more of the following fun questions (because it's important for the HoS to be fun):
  • Write a poem to convey your thoughts on security/NanoTrasen/space/bees/anything related to SS13. Nanotrasen is good, nanotrasen is bad, I cannot make a poem for the life of me! Nanotrasen treats us as slaves, but we're fine with that! I love nanotrasen, it keeps us alive! I hate the syndies, cause they wanna kill us all! (this was my poor attempt at a poem)
  • What's a security gimmick that you've ran or wanted to run? the entirety of security is a bunch of syndies, BUT the crew get weapons
  • Draw a picture! uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh no idea how to fit it in, nor can I draw..
Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): in goonstation, never banned, in other servers, banned for stupid reasons! (like making an IC mistake)
Using the word "retarded" in your HoS app is an extremely bad look. You should know better if you're thinking of applying for HoS.
No. A quick plug of your sec experience section comes up to 172 words, well under the required 300. You're use of "retarded" as Cal pointed out is also not behavior befitting anyone who's going to be representing the community and who is supposed to be trusted not to break the rules. I also don't think you really have enough experience based off of this app alone either, judging from your views on the taser SMG, taser shotgun, wavegun, and riot launcher. As for the shitcurity stuff, if anyone with HoS whitelist or admin rank could magically make shitcurity just disappear, we would more than love to, I promise you that much is certain.

All in all, consider playing more and getting more experience under your belt, don't use hateful language and learn to follow the rules here, and put a bit more effort into your app in the future to at least meet the minimum requirements.
Yeah, maybe try reading the server rules before applying for a whitelisted position within the community. And follow the requirements on the application.