Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dreamsdad banned by gerhazo
Who banned you?: - Gerhazo
Byond Key: - Dreamsdad
Discord Username: - GayDatCat445#8921
Date of Ban: - Late 2020
Specified Reason for Ban: - Ghostdrone drive-by griefing.
Ban Length: - Perma-ban
What led to the ban?: - Ghostdrone drive-by griefing.
Why am I appealing?: - I am regretful, wish to play again.
Which rule did you break?: - Rule number one, don't grief.
Evasion Attempts: - None
Hello, thank you for appealing,

(02-22-2021, 09:17 AM)CharlesFyres321 Wrote: Evasion Attempts: - None

How certain are you of not having attempted evasion?
(02-22-2021, 12:15 PM)Gerhazo Wrote: Hello, thank you for appealing,

(02-22-2021, 09:17 AM)CharlesFyres321 Wrote: Evasion Attempts: - None

How certain are you of not having attempted evasion?

I am totally certain
What is your connection to accounts solarisflaris, aterriblegod, unrealbruh?
(Yesterday, 01:46 AM)Gerhazo Wrote: What is your connection to accounts solarisflaris, aterriblegod, unrealbruh?

Alright, lemme drop my mask, I tried to bypass it three times. I regretted the do, I wanted to play the game... If my ban will be still active, I will accept it, and move on.

And I also regret the tries. It shows how desperate I am.
Evading's bad, lying about it is arguably worse.
And I don't feel comfortable in overlooking it because without consequence there is no merit against doing it.

The ban will be lifted because of coming clear and the fact that this overall wasn't a serious infraction, but by dropping it to a day for each account that attempted to evade.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules through this period and have a nice day.
(Yesterday, 03:01 AM)Gerhazo Wrote: Evading's bad, lying about it is arguably worse.
And I don't feel comfortable in overlooking it because without consequence there is no merit against doing it.

The ban will be lifted because of coming clear and the fact that this overall wasn't a serious infraction, but by dropping it to a day for each account that attempted to evade.

Please familiarize yourself with the rules through this period and have a nice day.

Will do, and I sincerely apologize for the attempts and my lying. Have a nice, safe and productive day!