Mentor Application (Speaks With Stars)
+1

The only bad thing I can say about Stars is that he won't let me take his tail, it would look really good on Luna.. /s

All jokes aside, Stars taught me how to be a good Medical Doctor, how to efficiently make money as Quartermaster, and has answered many questions I had about varying miscellaneous subjects and he's always willing to soak up new information just to pass it on to someone else. Accompanied with mechanical game knowledge, he's super fun to RP with and can explain just about anything in a very understandable way. (I have not laughed harder at an RP moment than a particular occurence with Stars)

Despite the fact we are good friends IC and OOC, I have a distinct memory of playing a character he had never seen before, I asked him about medical, and he spent the whole shift telling me what the chems did, what to expect, what kind of equipment I should bring and why. As far as I remember, I can't recall a time where he refused to help someone, or even upset another outside of RP. He's always answering questions and interacting with the community on the discord. (more so than I) And he's very welcoming to anyone if they show an interest in what it is he's up to.

Additionally, as of current, I can't think of anyone who DOESN'T like Ardent. A true teacher by nature, I'd love to see him teaching a new doctor via pocket mouse, and if a Mentorhelp pops up about medical, I can almost guarantee he would be on it like Luna to meth!

Plus, purple lizard, purple name, it's meant to be! I wish I could give two or three +1's, but alas...

(P.S - Stars best lizard)

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mentor Application (Speaks With Stars) - by Kaneie - 02-25-2021, 11:11 AM