Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Question: How to make Seething Tomatoes???
How on earth do you make these things? The wiki says that the prerequisite hint is "Infusion with an incendiary or explosive chemical." I've tried infusing tomato seeds with both fuel and phlogiston on several occasions and the only thing I've succeeded in creating are terrible tomato plants that yield single, anemic tomatoes. What else is there? Does it have to be high potency as well? Is it one specific flammable or explosive chemical? Were they deleted from the game and have been left on the wiki page for some reason? Is there somewhere else I should be asking this? Any help is appreciated, thanks.
You need to infuse the tomatoes with phlog but you'll need to plant it and wait for the chance for it to mutate into a seething tomato.

Also thats a good question to drop in either in Mentorhelp or the Discord server, which you're free to join
(02-15-2021, 12:35 PM)Carbadox Wrote: You need to infuse the tomatoes with phlog but you'll need to plant it and wait for the chance for it to mutate into a seething tomato.

Also thats a good question to drop in either in Mentorhelp or the Discord server, which you're free to join

Thanks, I'll ask in the discord.