[CLOSED PR] Adds custom emotes to Mutant Races
Thumbs Down 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[Feature][QoL][input wanted]

About the PR
Adds the following list of emotes that are custom to each mutant races:
https://imgur.com/r5XtRHt
*note, capitalization/spelling in image is incorrect

Also included is the commands *lizard, *roach, *skeleton, and *cow to see each of these emotes, similar to *list/*listtarget
I also hope this encourages others to add more to mutant race emotes, as I believe the more emotes the better

Why's this needed?

This is needed as emotes greatly enhance RP and I believe the more emotes the better, that by avoiding ctrl+m typing, players will be more likely to use emotes to increase character RP

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)Yellow-Mushroom
(+)Adds custom emotes for trait mutant races

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
If this means skeletons can eventually play their ribcages like xylophones then yes
A couple of these emotes strike me as very peculiar and not really fitting for the game. Also mate, PLEASE fix your grammar.
Finally hissing for lizards! Also I think roachpeople might already be able to do basic clicking with scream or burp or snap??? but I'm not certain on that.
(02-13-2021, 06:15 PM)Drago156 Wrote: Finally hissing for lizards! Also I think roachpeople might already be able to do basic clicking with scream or burp or snap??? but I'm not certain on that.

Roaches have nothing special for that, the only race I could tell that has something special emote wise is cow’s with their screams being moo’s

(02-13-2021, 06:12 PM)DimWhat Wrote: A couple of these emotes strike me as very peculiar and not really fitting for the game. Also mate, PLEASE fix your grammar.

I mean this is just a starting list of what I thought characters could use based off of real life actions of the species + what others recommended me for. I think it’s better to have more for the chance that someone uses one, like some of our extremely obscure basic emotes.
i like this a lot, the emotes make sense for each race and are great and i think it would fit in great