Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[PR] xray syndicate glasses
Information 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

[FEATURE][WIP][INPUT WANTED]

About the PR
Adds 3d glasses and a red tier civilian loot crate version with xray vision.
Sprites by Gannets!

[Image: 107667547-928c8700-6c87-11eb-8c8f-2aa49377344b.png]

Why's this needed?
Xray vision is a very interesting bioeffect but it's hard to get hold of. Civilian red crates only have a skateboard or frogsuit with jumpy so this seemed like a good place to add a second gene ability giving item.
This also gets a cosmetic version with no gene effect added to the trinket list and clothing vendor.

Changelog

Code:
changelog
(u)Flappybat
(*)Added 3D glasses to clothing vendor and trinkets plus a working xray specs variant in red tier civilian loot crates.
(+)Sprites by Gannets.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
Make it display every humanoid as a skeleton
Honestly Id love if traitors could get old school thermal goggles that let you see how they use to years ago. Just being able to see everyone moving around while you are hiding in a tunnel was some of my favorite things to do as a detective.
(02-13-2021, 04:15 PM)KikiMofo Wrote: Honestly Id love if traitors could get old school thermal goggles that let you see how they use to years ago. Just being able to see everyone moving around while you are hiding in a tunnel was some of my favorite things to do as a detective.

isn't that just advanced thermal scanners you can see people walk around though walls with them.
Maybe. I didn't know they added new thermals
(02-13-2021, 03:42 PM)Frank_Stein Wrote: Make it display every humanoid as a skeleton

That occured to me but how the hell would you do that?
Like I said on the PR these are pretty much just an outright better version of an existing traitor item which I don't think is very good
They do seem like something that might fit in an adventure zone or red locked crates.
Red locked crates sounds like a good idea! Is that the kind of place you get a voltron? It would be similar kind of power level.
Voltron as well as several items that give you genetic powers, which is what gave me the idea.
I've ditched this from syndicate and put it in the red tier civilian loot crate (the ones that spawn in debris etc). This is the same rarity as stuff like Voltron, teleport wand, hermes sandals etc.

Civilian red loot crate only had frog suit (jumpy gene) or skateboard so I think it would be a nice addition.