HoS application
Although i have seen you on for a few rounds as security, I don't feel like I've seen you play it a lot yet. I've also not had a lot of interactions with you, which can be fine I guess, but i did have one round a couple of days ago where i was a janitor thief. I picked up an easy objective 5 minutes into the round to get a syringe gun and went to the janitors office to grab some gear to get started with cleaning up the station. In the office, which is neighbored to the main hallway in kondaru i decided to put the syringe gun I got into a trashbag, putting it into my hand made a clicking noise. In a matter of seconds you rush into the janitors office because you "heard" something, i say i don't know and it was probably something in medbay, which could be true because the MD has a syringe gun too. You decide that i have to be searched and you find it in my trashbag. Sure, everything fine, except i have one problem. This was all still 5 minutes into the round and you literally had no reason to be so suspicious. You basically messed up my antag round because you heard a "clicking" noise and immediately thought of guns and antags 5 minutes into the round without even giving me a chance to get started, it felt like you were on my ass for the rest of the round after that. Remember that there is a rule to be nice to antags, especially on RP, and this didn't feel nice at all.

So its going to be a no for me for now. Get some more experience and i want to play a few rounds with you in security and i might change my mind.

Oh, just remembered. I'd also like to add that i was an officer with you as a sec assistant on a clarion round where you got thralled by a vampire before i arrived. When i got to you i saw you were thralled and wanted to get you help and you refused, fine. I caught the vampire that thralled you and they we're clearly ordering that you should say that you attacked the vampire. Instead you decided to ignore their orders and say that a miner attacked you instead, which you just can't do as a mindslave.

Messages In This Thread
HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-09-2021, 10:19 AM
RE: HoS application - by Luxizzle - 02-09-2021, 11:26 AM
RE: HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-09-2021, 11:49 PM
RE: HoS application - by DimWhat - 02-10-2021, 01:03 PM
RE: HoS application - by Cal - 02-10-2021, 11:58 PM
RE: HoS application - by Luxizzle - 02-14-2021, 09:31 AM
RE: HoS application - by Maegor - 02-14-2021, 01:02 PM
RE: HoS application - by Eternal_Muerto - 02-15-2021, 03:43 AM
RE: HoS application - by Technature - 02-17-2021, 12:18 PM
RE: HoS application - by Studenterhue - 03-17-2021, 05:53 PM