Poll: Is this somewhat interesting?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes this is an interesting idea
86.67%
13 86.67%
Indifferent.
6.67%
1 6.67%
No.
6.67%
1 6.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
More external force antags
Ok so, this idea might be horrible I'm not sure but I am curious what people would think, on other servers, there is antags like abductors, other forces and antags that aren't part of the station but still influence the round. I think that these concepts are pretty interesting and if done right could be cool here, for example, on other servers, abductors typically grab random humans and perform experiments. I think that a similar concept or just in general more antags that don't come from the inside could be interesting. Just curious on thoughts.
Well we currently have Wizard and nukies, And depending on your definition of external force, Blob, wraith, predator and the planned flockmind also count. There was a planned Martian antag and outsider which got scrapped because of bad critter code according to the wiki, I think Martian attempt 2 would be neat (because outsider seemed to just be flock but more ELDRITCH). People say Flockmind is martian plus outsider, I see the outsider but not much Martian and based on the Wiki page martian should be unique enough to stand apart from wizard and nukies (assuming its done well)