Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Appeal for Venom Jake#3366
Exclamation 
My IRC/Discord Username: Venom Jake#3366
Date and time of the ban: Either on the second or third of February 2020.
Who banned me: Unknown
Message given in the kick, if present: Unknown, I was given no message.
Summary of events leading up to the ban: I was banned from the Goonstation servers for some stupid stunts that I pulled, but I appealed and the ban was removed.
Why I should be unbanned: I don't know why I was banned, and neither does the person who issued the ban from the BYOND servers, and if I broke any server rules I promise I won't intentionally break them again, whatever they were. But it stands to reason that if I was unbanned from the BYOND servers I'd like to be unbanned from the Discord as well.
I banned you because your Discord tag was Adar Hitrock and your profile picture was Honkler.
(02-04-2021, 11:35 AM)Flourish Wrote: I banned you because your Discord tag was Adar Hitrock and your profile picture was Honkler.

The name has been changed, as is the pfp, and I have no plans on changing it any time soon. For reference it’s been changed to my forum Username.
FlourishI banned you because your Discord tag was Adar Hitrock and your profile picture was Honkler.

Also, again for reference, the pfp of my Discord has been changed to the attached image below. And, again, I have no intention of changing it to anything else for the time being.
https://preview.redd.it/iojq13mkyruy.jpg...2172d4458a
Can you tell me which rules you broke with that tag and profile picture?