Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[MERGED PR] Post-Hellburn Adjustment (Gas Burn Temps & Molitz Availability)
(02-07-2021, 12:26 PM)RGBDeadSilent Wrote: I've spent a good few shifts since my last post going through engineering and mining. As a miner, I have spent numerous shifts sitting in front of the Quantum Telescope plugging away constantly looking for materials.

Perhaps its just my luck, but I have had shifts where i've found more Starstone than Molitz asteroids.

Molitz Asteroids were also added as a "+1" when you find asteroid on the telescope as well.
    "The scanner is picking up something else ..."
    "To your surprise, you find that the asteroid also carries some ..."

Seems odd that you saw more Starstone Asteroids.

(02-07-2021, 12:26 PM)RGBDeadSilent Wrote: The highest i've had a burn reach since this change is around 20k without molitz, and that was with a lot of fiddling with other things, and it also didn't hold there constantly. The highest the engine hit that shift without molitz was only 4.2mW, which over the shift wasn't enough to cap out the SMES. Smes was only at around 79% at the time the engine suddenly and inexplicably died and sat constantly at 19.3 kw.

I'm not quite sure what you saying on the first part of that.  Was the majority of the "output" then being fed back into powering the blower?  Do you feel the changes as part of this PR would help address that issue?

"the engine suddenly and inexplicably died and sat constantly at 19.3 kw" - Wish I knew more so I could tell you what the problem is or if there was a bug somewhere... sad greater domestic space-bee

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Post-Hellburn Adjustment (Gas Burn Temps & Molitz Availability) - by Azrun - 02-07-2021, 09:45 PM