Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Honkey
Admin name: Honkie (maybe slightly different from the actual name)
Server:LLJK #1 [US] — Correctional Observatory Six
Date/Time: 8/3/13 ~5:15/25 ish
Synopsis: I was a Syndicate traitor acting as CE and had decided to hack the AI to Achieve my goals. I lied to the AI to get access to its chambers saying that I would reset it (if there was a rule against lieing to the AI then I must of accidentally skipped over it). All in all i activated the only one human protocol and then was banned for it. I feel that honkie may have not known that I was a traitor and banned me wrongly. I am not writing this as just a ban appeal I am writing this because it was the admins duty to check that I was a Traitor before banning me.
Log: Didn't know that there was a log at the time
Extra Information: I I don't this to be scene as a ban appeal I just feel like the admin did not gather enough reason to ban me like he was suppose to.
just got the admins real name, hokie
btw IGN: Sam Diggers Byond: Samuel127849
Did you even read the actual ban reason?
No bigotry is allowed, no matter how casual.

Quote:Sam Diggers [145.9] says, "im reseting you faggot"
ok just looked at the reason I got banned and saw
Reason: Sam Diggers [145.9] says, "im reseting you faggot"
I don't think I realized what faggot meant at the time. I got rushed to set the ai to one person mode and must have got a bit frustrated. I did not mean in anyway shape or form, thereby apologize to hokie and the ai of that round. also look at the rules the first warning is a temp ban or being gibbed so hokie was stile out of place to ban me according to the rules
You're unbanned. Don't be a casual bigot again or you'll be banned for more than forever.