Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.5 Average
personal weapons for more heads?
RD gets the hat that Doc wears at the start of Back To The Future instead of the hand tele.

[Image: syDnZKR.jpg]
The aurora belt actually sucks. It's active up time isn't all that great, a few seconds tops. It also does nothing about throwables and projectiles, which if the CE is having to get into a fight there's probably going to be some serious equipment involved. The RCD also isn't all that great for combat situations due to the time it takes to deconstruct or construct stuff with it and how vulnerable you are while doing so. I'm also not too sure on its passive block, but the active block is nice for the like 5 seconds you get it, then you're stuck waiting for it to charge.
(02-01-2021, 05:48 AM)Mouse Wrote: Maybe instead of personal weapons we could go the route of personal armor.  MDir could get a souped-up paramedic suit, CE could get a firesuit with less or no slowdown, that sort of thing.

CE should get some added training that makes his spacesuit slowdown and his magnetic boots active slowdown less. This means you don't need to make a new pair of boots or a better firesuit that someone will steal because its more robust. Instead the CE is just better at using them.
(01-30-2021, 04:00 AM)BatElite Wrote: Give the HOP a small magnet for wiping IDs and give it contraband status

I'd like to point out that the MD's gun doesn't see a lot of use because haloperidol and mutadone are for specific types of rampages. It's also contraband for them.

A flash suffices to remove most shits from your department.

(I guess the CE has deconstructors and easy soldering iron access too,)

also generally in my experience not a lot of need to bust out the gun unless someone has the berserker virus or someone is being an ass with mutant powers most mdir problems can be solved threw flash and a prescription of suplexs