Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea: more RP friendly version of wraith
So the idea: something that preserve what makes wraith unique while also making it more RP friendly

first off the wraith going to need a way to increase their WP that's less reliant on death than absorb corpse and less risky than haunt, 
so here's my idea for an alternative to that: wraith sigils, essentially it plops down a fancy sigil rune thing and as each sigil increases WP as long as its not gone, I imagine it could be removed with a sponge or mop filled with holy water or just a chaplain using a mop or sponge, perhaps a little action bar so it isn't instant. perhaps to stop cheesing (like shoving a ton in hos office or listening post) you can only fit so many sigils in a single area, with more public and accessible areas being able to have more sigils

Secondly the wraith needs more ways to communicate, how about this, mass whisper (whisper but it effects everyone in an area), Haunt radio (essentially send message over a radio channel), and Declaration (allows you to make a spooky announcement like the ones admins give sometimes during spooky admin events), as well as this wraith should be able to speak while materialized and while being a revenant, And also make fun ways to screw with people like blood writing and spook have a shorter cooldown

third the specter should be less deadly because this is RP not main, so first of all make revenant significantly less deadly and its aggressive abilities weaker

If you have any ideas for how to improve this rough concept reply to this with them
Fairly sure the catalyst for this was a round where I played wraith and after in discord talked about the fact there wasn't many ways to RP it and that I accidently just straight gibbed a man with crush as I didn't think it would do something that drastic so quickly, I do agree that wraiths definitely need rp changes but as said before making different versions of an antag for each server is a bit of an rabbit hole that would cause issues, split people and take a while.