Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Rena Celeste, Chief Engineer
//// INTERCEPT: PACKET 35062 

Alright, I don't know who thought this was a good idea, but maybe we shouldn't make a PRISONER BE PART OF THE ENGINEERING DEPARTMENT ABORD A WARSHIP OF THE LINE. - Louis Barthes (14/3/46 4:35 PST)

Look Louis, I have management telling me I need to get more engineers for [REDACTED], and considering that most of her former organization is either dead or not able to be heard from again, I think she would be cooperative. At the very least, she will know what happens if she tries to cross NanoTrasen. She would also know the alternative to not taking us up on our offer. - Frank Holland (15/3/46 2:54 FST) 

//// CONNECTION LOST

//// CONNECTION RESTABLISHED 

//// INTERCEPT: PACKET 400341

So you want me to find out what my sister has been doing for the last 16 years, correct? - Hawkeye Celeste (23/9/46 8:23 FST)

Yes, please be more careful and stealthy than your usual investigation. This is going against a direct order from Frank. My hands are tied, but yours are not. - Louis Barthes (23/9/46 9:00 PST)

Have you not been able to find anything out from questioning her? - Hawkeye Celeste (23/9/46 9:34 FST)

Just Name, Rank, and the Serial Number of the pod she flew. Sending you the transcript, good luck detective - Louis Barthes (23/9/46 10:48 PST)

//// CONNECTION CHANGED

//// RECONNECTING TO SERVER

//// CONNECTION SUCCESSFUL

> Play Audio log

[Audio Log]

"Hey, Celeste. Letter for you this time."

"Still giving me the silent treatment. You know you dont have much time left. 4 days until you will be turned into a -y~-o/-_"

"Finally, some emotion coming out of you. Poor kid, shouldn't have gotten mixed up in this mess"

"My brother died."

"Huh?"

"Celeste, did you say something?"

"My brother is dead. I am the last now of both families."

"Hey, Celeste, is everything alright?"

"I will take NanoTrasen up on its offer."

[Audio Log Ends]

>Play next file?

Y/N

Y

[Audio Log]

"Miss Celeste, it says here you were the former Chief Engineer aboard the [REDACTED]. Is that correct?"

"Yes"

"And are you still in contact or affiliated with the Savocats?"

"I am the only one still alive and able to work. The rest are dead or were forced into fleeing the frontier and are no long able to be reached"

"Miss Celeste, NanoTrasen is aware of your mental state. Examples of this are you claiming that the planet Abuz is a goddess of space, your inability to seemingly interact with other prisoners and guards, along with a apparent loss of memory at times. Will this be a problem?"

"No Sir."

"Miss Celeste, welcome to NanoTrasen. Be aware you are on a razor thin line, and failure will result in your current sentence resuming."

"Aye Sir"

[Audio Log Ends]

/cd/bin/wizwrite/rena_celeste

//// LOADING FILE

//// FILE LOADED

NAME: RENA CELESTE

PLACE OF BIRTH: THE FRONTIER

EYE COLOR: BLUE

NOTES: SLIPS BETWEEN TWO MENTAL STATES AT RANDOM. CLAIMS TO HAVE MET "BLU", THE SON OF "ABUZ, GODDESS OF SPACE". 

//// ERROR

//// UNATHORIZED LOGIN DETECTED

//// PURGE OF SENSITIVE RECORDS COMPLETED

Note: This is very much a rough draft, and will be updated and revised as Rena keeps developing as a personality and character