Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wizard Clown's Revenge clothing molt away
On the wiki article of the role Wizard is written under the spell "Clown's Revenge" that :"The accursed clothing will eventually molt away after some few minutes [...] "
Even after 20+ minutes after the transformation were the cloths were not going anywhere. When I used Mentorhelp a mentor said that only the Chaplain can help you.
SO someone should fix it on the wiki to avoid confusion.
[Image: tcpVNlF]
I wonder what it says under the spell description provided in the spellbook... Either way this is definitely interesting. I think it wouldn't be too far fetched to allow this to actually exist as detailed on the wiki in game, because finding a chaplain that knows what to do or having enough spaceacillin in the round to treat everyone is a rarity to be quite honest.
To be fair, making more Spaceacillin isn't exactly very difficult.
The spell is already quite more of a fun thing rather than a debilitating ability.
See - most people wander to medbay and get cloned ASAP. So I am rather keen on keeping the current implementation in-game and just update the wiki.
Fairly certain this used to be in the game, but regardless, Bimbly has already taken up the task of correcting it.