AnguishedEnglish - Mentor Application
Doesn't say much. Quietly Meanders about, seemingly without cause or purpose. Some may conclude that he is abrasive and not worthy of notice.
Contrarily, Whitney is conscientious of others. Diligent in any task they undertake, he has proven himself to be reliable and steadfast in any matter.

He may wait quietly & patiently nearby, so as to give opportunity for you to try before stepping in to offer help.
It is obvious, he has found a balance between being impeding and accommodating. It seems to come naturally.
It is with great frequency that I have witnessed Whitney advising and or tutoring others. Even at times to myself.

I have yet to witness Whitney act unnecessarily aggressive or abusive to other players.
Rather, his attitude seems to be one of Goonstation Excellency. Worthy of commendation.

Whitney has an excellent sense of humor, not always in what he says, but in what he does. He brings smiles to other player's faces, I'm sure.
In this regard, Whitney's mere presence is a refreshment to the crew. Though we don't interact often, it is an encouragement knowing he's around.

All said, I must recommend AnguishedEnglish for Mentor role, adamantly and persistently. +1

Messages In This Thread
RE: AnguishedEnglish - Mentor Application - by Chayot - 01-24-2021, 09:39 PM