Rando212

Discord username[b]:
[/b]rando

Recommended by[b]:
[/b]No one!
Goon servers you play:
Overflow

Reason for application + game experience[b]:|
[/b]The biggest reason i have to become a mentor is that I love helping people in round do things whether its helping someone with a chem recipe or showing them how to start up the TEG I have always enjoyed watching people learn.

Experience 

Sec: This is probably my 2nd most played job i feel like im pretty robust and can deal with any antag threat that comes my way as well as dispensing fair sentences and making sure even if a antag was caught they can still have a chance to play and have fun. As i believe sec isn't about catching the bad guys its about having a necessary good to the evil.

Sci: I have played sci quite a bit and have done chems understand how they interact with one another and i have dabbled in secret chems. I have done art sci enuff to know how to use the computer and machinary and know most art types. And i have done telesci/az a lot i can calibrate the offsets very quickly and have done almost all the az's.

Med: Med is easily my most played job i have learned what every single med chem does and which ones to use as well as putting together borgs or doing surgery and while i haven't done it that much i still understand and know how to use genealogy.

engineering/qm/mining: i have just started doing TEG and powering the station not to long ago but i understand how it works and can do hellburns or char burns. I have done qm and know what methods there are to make money and i have done mining quite a bit and can use the nano fab and crucible.

civ: i haven't done many civ jobs other than botany and rancher but i still know how they work and what you can do in them.

borgs and ai: i don't really play borgs outside of being borged but i do play ai somewhat often and know what commands there are and how to do most things but there might be some knowledge i don't have.

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will):
I have never been banned before but have been cautioned for accidently killing a player by punching them when they had the obsidiansiden crown on.
App looks good, didn't see anything bad from them, I'd say they should get the purp +1
+1

Played with them a fair bit, a good and knowledgeable player.
I've seen them around a bit when I'm on overflow and they're definitely knowledgeable. +1 from me
The admin team has decided to reject this Mentor application due to insufficient amount of community support. Buy some punctuation too, please. Feel free to reapply 60 days from today.