Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MERGED PR] Enable locker entanglement
Thumbs Up 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

About the PR
Enables the locker quantum entangelement event with low weight (20 compared to default 100). This event makes it so entering a locker makes you leave from a different locker. After 1-5 minutes the effect disappears.

EDIT: test edit

Why's this needed?
I think it would be fun but am not sure. Let me know your opinions!

Changelog

Code:
(u)pali
(*)Enabled a certain locker-related random event.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
Nice, I don't remember the locker event well but it seemed a fun one. Hope to see it again

A little weird to call it a new event in the changelog when it's reinstating (assjam? admin-only?) stuff.
Ooooh interesting, but I'm curious if you removed this from working on a-zone lockers. It was kind of broken to teleport to an a-zone or centcomm.
It already cheks for non-restricted z-levels.
So, yeah, merged now, like title says. Basically adds an event where lockers become teleporters for a few minutes, so if you enter one locker, you exit out another, and they're two-way so you can do it in the opposite direction. In addition to explicitly banning lockers in Adventure Zones and similar like pali said, secure lockers are also soft-banned (event checks lockers under storage/closet, but secure lockers are storage/secure.) So, no, you can't get into Armory's lockers or Cap's equipment locker. I've been told it is possible to allow it though. Leaving thread open for a while for feedback.