Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RP server 13th (ass day event?)
I'm just gonna go ahead and say I'm not really interested in seeing action antags on the RP servers on any day of the month. I think people just need to try Goon2 and Goon4. There's a particularly bad flavor of pointing fingers to Goon2 and Goon4 and thinking they're somehow worse for being shorter rounds with...action antags. The reality is Goon2 and Goon4 rounds are largely the same as Goon 1 rounds, except instead of having all the bombings and a huge escalation spike right at the end of the round, things are more interspersed throughout a shorter play time.

Like Mordent pointed out, you can still RP on Goon2 and Goon4. I absolutely don't think that action gamemodes work on RP without admin/mentor guidance. The entire push to try and have action gamemodes on RP and pointing to main as being some sort of chaotic cesspit just seems like a continual effort to try and make RP "a less awful main", which I don't think is the right angle at all and is kind of insulting for a large proportion of the players on Goon2 and Goon4 that do try to do interesting and fun things.