Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
[MERGED PR] Adds a Stations and Syndicates rulebook and monster manual
Thumbs Up 
PULL REQUEST DETAILS

About the PR
Adds a Stations and Syndicates rulebook, a table top RPG in a similar vien to D&D but with a shorter and more adaptable ruleset for the limited interaction and short time limit of SS13 rounds.

All the total changes are :
Added a rulebook,
Added a basic monster manual to replace the Creature Conspectus with a couple SS13 critters and monsters
Added both of the above to most maps as well as added the books to 2 vending machines
Renamed the existing Creature Conspectus to have the "Original Edition" tag to differentiate it from the version I added.
Rearranged some nerd dungeon items to accomodate the new books + removed a TV in Cog2's dungeon since it broke the general flow of the room.

If you have any feedback or questions regarding the system feel free to leave a comment

Why's this needed?
It's a system I've tested with someone else on a live roundd and it works. Traditional D&D doesnt flow that well in an atmosphere like SS13 and after having managed to find another system that does and adapting it to fit the setting of SS13, I thought it'd be worth adding.

I'm happy to demonstrate a session in game with any interested volunteers if there's any concern for the actual functionality of the system. I'll upload a .txt version of both the manual and rulebook below.

Changelog

Code:
(u)Carbadox
(*)Added an "official" Stations and Syndicates rulebook to the game, the SS13 version of Dungeons and Dragons. It's been made to accommodate SS13 virtual environment with a much light ruleset. It comes along with a basic monster manual. Check out your local nerd dungeons for a copy or a book/gaming vendor.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS