Mentor Application: Goton564
Usual Character Name: Goton Smith
BYOND Username: Goton564
Recommended by (if applicable): sad lonely me *cry
Times Available: usually 11 am GMT -> 10 pm GMT in summer, in spring, autumn, winter 3 pm GMT -> 7 pm GMT

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
The initial reason for this application is because I have started helping guys and gals play the game to make them enjoy it. The fun thing is, I get pleasure by doing it.
It's fun to see them running around the hallways saying "[insert obvious command here]". I feel obliged to teach them all kinds of stuff from basic gameplay to "how to start up the engine" or "how to be a good/bad/greff wizard". Also, I want to learn new things through being a mentor.
That is the reason why I am seeking the title of a mentor.
purple text might or might not be the secondary reason

I have been on 3 stations total. Donut 2.0 was my very first station. The only real memory from there is the two griefers who bucklecuffed me to a chair and forcefed me vodka. Oh the bad memories.
Well, I did not quit because of this, but just kept going. I mostly played civilian jobs, thus getting myself used to the game, such as quartermaster, botanist and barman. Oh those were simple until this station.
Then the map changed to the mushroom station. Feeling a bit odd, I only played about 10 rounds of it until I quit for a while. When I came back it was time for the station to say goodbye and move to the cogmap.
On cogmap I learned the most about the game and got into Space Station 13 and the lovely community of goons again.

In my repertorium of things resides how to use the medicine given to you, how to be a good security officer (shitcurity stinks and is awfully unfunny), overclocking the engine, basic science and computer stuff, like artifact lab, and generally every single job's basics (expect HoS of course).
I won't be revealing ANY information about the current round because everyone knows that that is being a bad mentor. I don't want to be bad.

Also, I almost always play on LLJK 1. Hello people that do not recognize me.
While we are at it, I have never played on any other servers than goon servers, so other servers' stuff won't get in my way. Goonpurist.

Agh, being a non-native English writer/speaker, this was a real pain in the ass to write.
Thanks for reading and have an enjoyable round with me and everyone else aboard the station!

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):
I have only seen the first, it was great!

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
A 3 day ban for "spamming" 'assistant' letter by letter while drunk (silly admins, I only managed to spell the first 3 letters of it.)
A more recent one for being shit AI. The appeal is readable on the forums if you wish to read it. It got lifted. viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1580
If I recall correctly, there are no other bans. I absolutely might be wrong though.

Also I fucking hate poo
400 words woohoo
Goton is cool. Seems to know his stuff well enough, and I've never seen him be anything but good fun and polite. He was my sole target as Captain traitor the other day and he was such a pleasant and helpful chap helping out a new botanist that I decided to just let him do his thing. Yes from me.
Hm, this is odd. I've somehow never seen you in game despite playing almost always on LLJK #1.

I'm going to say yes based on the application alone, but be on your best behaviour. I'll be watching i'm a cowboy baby
Goton is the very definition of a nice guy. We've managed to bust him a few times as a traitor, and he's calm, collected and easy to negotiate with. As long as he knows the hows, I'm sure he'd be helpful.
Mrduckbillface Wrote:Hm, this is odd. I've somehow never seen you in game despite playing almost always on LLJK #1.

I'm going to say yes based on the application alone, but be on your best behaviour. I'll be watching i'm a cowboy baby

Looking forward to seeing you!