Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban appeal for Birch#7241
My IRC/Discord Username: Birch#7241
Date and time of the ban: Today (as of writing)
Who banned me: unknown
Message given in the kick, if presentL

Summary of events leading up to the ban: So I was posting memes and doing jackbox in the server and I said some pretty distasteful things and got warned by a mod earlier. This in of itself was enough to get me to chill and stop being an edge lord so I shitposted around for a bit. but  as a mod I contacted said the main reason for my ban was a meme I posted after I had gotten warned involving CDI Mario and Luigi in the capitol, one part of the clip I forgot was in there was something along the lines of "Jews wont help us". It was a one second portion of an otherwise stupid video that I now regret sending.

Why I should be unbanned: Look, im an idiot and I fully accept the fact I got banned for posting meme bullshit that would get me smacked by the chaplain in a round in the RP server. But I'd honestly like to come back but have my speaking privileges revoked or my media sharing privileges revoked. This way I can still enjoy Goonstation as a whole server in SS13 and be able to contact help in real time if I so need it. I fully accept that I was in the wrong and will patiently await a response.
gonna bump this
Quote:... and will patiently await a response.

Uh-huh... It'll be gotten to when it's gotten to.
I dont mind the wait. smile
Not open to the idea of lifting this ban at this time. Thank you for taking the time to appeal.
(01-15-2021, 07:51 PM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Not open to the idea of lifting this ban at this time. Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

I understand. Love the PFP btw.

(01-15-2021, 07:51 PM)CaptainBravo Wrote: Not open to the idea of lifting this ban at this time. Thank you for taking the time to appeal.

Will there be a possibility of it getting lifted in the future?