Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A way to see the notes/warnings against you
I've been playing a long time, sometimes my past notes/warnings come back to haunt me when I get caught acting a fool.

I think it'd be for the benefit of both players and admins if we could see our past warnings and the notes against us. As a reminder of when/how we fucked up and to avoid doing it again in the future, so we don't get ourselves perma'd over repeat offenses.

Maybe make it so certain notes could be toggled visible to the player or just admins.

With a sandbox like SS13, it can be difficult at times to keep yourself grounded to the rules. I think this would help.
you can ask an admin in discord to send you your notes. they will be sanitised before being sent to you.
I understand the desire to have easy-access notes: but it'd change how admins make notes for the worse. If there was a toggle to enable "visibility" to the players, I and most other admins would likely hardly use it. The sanitation process also removes notes we might not want you or others to see. Maybe it's IP addresses, or maybe just other extra-private details.
Similarly, players should be able to hold themselves accountable, especially after repeat offenses. There are already other avenues for keeping track of yourself besides asking for notes: you can track them yourself (as silly as this sounds), and you can search the "appeals" section for your own threads.