Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
I am not a fan of the recent changes to the bovine genetics trait.
(01-14-2021, 04:35 PM)Cal Wrote: The +3 kick damage is nice, but if I'm in a fight i'm likely not going to try to kick someone to death. I'll have a 10 damage fire extinguisher or something in my bag.

Yeah that's fair. I upped the kick damage to +4, which is the same as cleats. If you or others still think that's not good enough, I could maybe be convinced to bring it up to +5.

The no-shoes is the biggest flavor thing for the mutantrace currently, so I don't really want to revert it. Can you identify the particular reason you like wearing shoes cosmetically so much? Would it be possible to recreate that joy with some other mechanic or feature?

(01-14-2021, 04:35 PM)Cal Wrote: Hemophilia really tops it off as painful. Bleeding is quite debilitating and needs actual medical attention instead of a quick brute fix, I already get in some blood troubles when I have to get drastic surgeries done, but if someone does them without clamps now I have a very real risk of dying in exchange for +3 kick damage.

I can look into surgery code and see if I can slightly reduce the bleed or damage across the board.

(01-15-2021, 06:15 AM)Camryn Wrote:
(01-14-2021, 04:47 PM)Camryn Wrote: Doesn't being unable to wear shoes render bovine clowns impossible?

Easy fix: make clown shoes specifically able to be worn by any mutant race. Them's some damn big shoes.

Yeah I did basically what you said. Good catch!

Messages In This Thread
RE: I am not a fan of the recent changes to the bovine genetics trait. - by Flourish - 01-15-2021, 05:59 PM