Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Not Symmetrical!!! Please Fix
As you can see in the image below, the "top" and "bottom" sides of the Soyuz derelict are not symmetrical. This is a terrible thing and must be fixed. My suggestion would be to push the top wall back one tile, then it will be symmetrical again.

[Image: ht8e.png]
It's a derelict. Maybe the solar array is supposed to broken?

That being said, it could be more broken looking.
No, he meant the body of the ship. It's thicker below that central door.
Wydamn Wrote:It's a derelict. Maybe the solar array is supposed to broken?

That being said, it could be more broken looking.

No no, by not being symmetrical I mean the "Left" part of the derelict's hull is off-centre from the right, thicker hull. This happened after they added the chemistry set and pushed the "bottom" wall out one tile.
It's of Soviet design.

It's functional, not beautiful!
APARTHEID Wrote:It's of Soviet design.

It's functional, not beautiful!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soyuz_%28spacecraft%29

Tell me that's not beautiful, not to mention SYMMETRICAL (mostly).
Upon closer inspection, I realize it's actually really changed since that last time I've seen it, and I spent a round on it last week, just growing shit.
Wydamn Wrote:Upon closer inspection, I realize it's actually really changed since that last time I've seen it, and I spent a round on it last week, just growing shit.

Yes, it used to be symmetrical, then they changed it and it's not.
Deal with it.
NO I CAN'T MY OCD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Solution: don't go there you massive nerd. That way the cool kids can have their fun little club while you can chill in the perfectly symmetrical botany dome or something.
david2222121 Wrote:Solution: don't go there you massive nerd. That way the cool kids can have their fun little club while you can chill in the perfectly symmetrical botany dome or something.

Don't get me wrong, I love the changes to the Soyuz craft: allows me to do Botany as a Scientist without having to deal with idiotic Botanists.

The number of times I've visited Botany, got attacked by Botanists, taught them a little lesson (with chemistry) and subsequently get chased by Sec all around the station is sad. Having Chemistry and Botany at the same place (without Botanists) is great.

BUT IT'S NOT SYMMETRICAL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I never thought I'd find a thread dumber than a Bring Back Poo thread. But I finally have.

Pack it up guys, we're done here
http://autisticpowers.info/ss13/forum/vi...=14&t=1638

I want to point out that this thread for a very similar problem...just got fixed and met little to no resistance. I'm not sure what the difference is.
Yeah, pushing the southern aircraft wall up one tile would solve things. As you can see, the walkway to the southern solars is also shortened by a tile compared to the north one. Simply shortening the craft by a tile vertically would solve the issue.

Stop making fun of him, it's a valid complaint!