Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
It's Not Symmetrical!!! Please Fix
ividyon Wrote:Yeah, pushing the southern aircraft wall up one tile would solve things. As you can see, the walkway to the southern solars is also shortened by a tile compared to the north one. Simply shortening the craft by a tile vertically would solve the issue.

Stop making fun of him, it's a valid complaint!
Hell, just make the walkway a tile wider and use two doors like all over the station.
ividyon Wrote:Yeah, pushing the southern aircraft wall up one tile would solve things. As you can see, the walkway to the southern solars is also shortened by a tile compared to the north one. Simply shortening the craft by a tile vertically would solve the issue.

They could also introduce double doors, so that the ship would be an even number of tiles and still also be symmetrical. Another potential solution would be to move the northern wall up by 1 tiles, and so the ship would be 7 tiles wide which is a nice prime number.
Wydamn Wrote:

They could also introduce double doors, so that the ship would be an even number of tiles and still also be symmetrical. Another potential solution would be to move the northern wall up by 1 tiles, and so the ship would be 7 tiles wide which is a nice prime number.

I favour this over making the ship more narrow. It's hard enough getting into the pod bay with anything other than a Miniputt as it is.
How's it look now?
[Image: xdp2.png]

THE DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORS THEY'RE NOT- *BAM*

But no, I'm happy with this. Thanks for putting up with my OCD.