Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maddox Beck BannedBy CaptainBravo
Who banned you?: CaptainBravo
Byond Key: James Orsen.
Date of Ban: -11/01/21
Specified Reason for Ban: Spam
Ban Length: 3 Days
What led to the ban?: Original Character was Mind swapped with another body. preceded to hectically get body back due to not let my already tarnished reputation on the server go down further. Suicide to watch Round from Dead chat. Other Characters body that I was mind swapped to, was revived and hosted anthers players mind while I was still in Deadchat, Ghosting around. While Observing My originals Characters body from Deadchat, The mind swapped body of Vaughn Moon was linged and absorbed, Taking me in even though It was another players mind in said body. Ask to be released. No response given by ling, so I demanded to be Released. No response again. So I proceeded to, in poor taste, Give out over 200 lines of spam text that was to prod the ling into releasing me, Then was given a Ban.
Why am I appealing?: To have the ban lifted and stricken from the record. Will I ever do something like this again. No, never again. Was it in poor taste of character? Yes. I have been heavy stressed the last week due to Life reasons that I will not reveal for privacy, but it something that will cause me to no longer play byond into the late evenings. I will speak quietly from now on. I wont even play sec if at all if I continue to get into trouble with other players. I'm Sorry.
Which rule did you break?: No other rule Broken besides doing spamming over 200 inept Sentences..
Evasion Attempts: None, Only attempts to login to collect Ban information from
According to a reputable source, Hivemind members may leave of their own volition after a short time, rendering your actions pretty much pointless.

I can understand stress but that was a ton of spam and pretty much anyone knows better than to clog someone's chat window like that for "revenge" when they're technically supposed to be loyal to them. Wait this out. It's not going to follow you into every decision we make but we do keep records about these things for a reason.
(01-12-2021, 05:47 PM)CaptainBravo Wrote: According to a reputable source, Hivemind members may leave of their own volition after a short time, rendering your actions pretty much pointless.

I can understand stress but that was a ton of spam and pretty much anyone knows better than to clog someone's chat window like that for "revenge" when they're technically supposed to be loyal to them. Wait this out. It's not going to follow you into every decision we make but we do keep records about these things for a reason.

I didnt know that hivemembers could leave of there own. I never knew that. I have been linged before and I could never leave the hive mind before. I don't know. Maby I forgot, but I didn't do it out of revenge.