Thread Rating:
  • 8 Vote(s) - 4 Average
[PR] Gives the Head of Security an anti-mindslave health implant
(01-11-2021, 02:08 PM)Adhara In Space Wrote: one idea that was discussed in adminchat was to have the head of security start with a "loyalty implant" that needed to be cut out before the head of security could be mindslaved. i think thats a good idea, because it makes taking over the hos a bit more involved than just "click once" and makes it so that theyre also not totally immune

I really like this idea. It still gives antags agency but adds an extra step that will force antags to get a bit more creative than just brushing against a HoS to immediately have access to the armory and allest-of-all access.

(01-12-2021, 05:19 PM)Leeanei Wrote: Gore, the core issue is the HoS needs to be difficult to mindslave because they have to be trustworthy. I have seen people scream at HoSes in OOC for ages because of actions done when mindslaved, and a mindslaved HoS can set an extremely bad example for brand new security!

The latter part of that rings true - definitely part of the reason I genuinely hate being mindslaved as HoS. You get into some funny/amusing RP scenarios, but it can do some serious harm to trust, as an example to others, etc.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [PR] Gives the Head of Security an anti-mindslave health implant - by Slazenger - 01-15-2021, 09:43 PM