Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Madness
Random people saying stuff still shows up when you're unconscious, causing me to unconsciously hear several people say they were the the traitor. I don't think this is supposed to happen, no matter how mad you are.
Readster Wrote:Random people saying stuff still shows up when you're unconscious, causing me to unconsciously hear several people say they were the the traitor. I don't think this is supposed to happen, no matter how mad you are.

Haven't you ever been really sick and have heard voices or seen shit that isn't there? They usually persist in your sleep, so yeah - it probably would happen.
If you are not a traitor and the voice in your head says to kill, don't kill.

The quotes for the voices in the head should undergo a much needed refresh because I still see racial slurs.
I got space madness on the very first round I played and I spent like the next three weeks paranoid about who Android Data was and why that guy I never caught the name of thought I was a cunt. I thought I was doing something horribly wrong.

(don't change a thing)
Admiral jimbob Wrote:I got space madness on the very first round I played and I spent like the next three weeks paranoid about who Android Data was and why that guy I never caught the name of thought I was a cunt. I thought I was doing something horribly wrong.

(don't change a thing)

When I first started I thought people were legit trying to murder me so I started throwing people into shocked doors. smile