Poll: Make playing instruments easier?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yeah
95.24%
20 95.24%
No
4.76%
1 4.76%
Total 21 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Using keyboard to play the Fiddle, Pianos, Saxophone and etc.
Music 
I adminhelp'd to ask if they could make it so that it'll be easier to play the fiddle. It's a W.I.P. but a forum post could make it more priority. I'm hoping this'll work and it'll make the update faster. Personally, I'm a little decent with the instruments in game with only a mouse but I'm hoping this'll become priority so that we can play better.
good idea ill look at how to do this
YES, make instruments not require moving your mouse at the speed of sound!
(01-03-2021, 11:37 PM)Adhara In Space Wrote: good idea ill look at how to do this

Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to the update. Can't wait to play We are Number One on the Trumpet.
the only acceptable place to use macros - instruments

In all seriousness, if this were to be implemented would macros be allowed for this as an exception?
no
we cant have macros for playing never gonna give you up, this is a sad day
(01-06-2021, 01:21 AM)Adhara In Space Wrote: no

Awh, but then I can't finish my Tetris nor We Wish You a Merry Christmas fiddle song. Plus, it'll give musicians more gimmick opportunities than just mass-producing player pianos.
Perhaps we could add a system that allows you to put in something similar to player piano inputs so it's easier to create fun songs. Maybe you need to click the instrument on a specific intent to bring it up
I think making it so the number keys on your keyboard work for playing instruments would be cool. Someone code it!