Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Goonstation Monthly Contest: January 2021
Happy New Year! Wishing all of you good health, stability, and better things to come! queen greater domestic space-bee

This month, we'll be having a poster spriting contest! This super fun idea was brought to you by SimianC! 

Your poster's dimensions should be no greater than 28x32 (start small! smaller posters fit in more with the station walls anyways!). You can submit as many posters as you'd like, but you must specify which one you want to be voted on

The top five participants will each receive a Gannets sticker and an exclusive medal. They'll also have their posters placed ingame. Everyone else will also receive a participation medal (and may also have their posters added at our discretion)!

Submissions will close Wednesday January 27th to allow time for voting. If you need help getting started with spriting, or would just like feedback or advice, come check out the #imspriter channel on Discord! Good luck!
first poster i have made a sci behind a massive nuke which he may have caused.
[Image: poster_1.png]

I need sleep but fuck it here's another.
[Image: butt_bot.png]
[DONT VOTE ON THIS THIS ONE IS BORING AND LOOKS BAD]

Tiny version on a google drive link

Big verison on a google drive link
NT Ranching Propaganda

[Image: ranch.png]
(26 x 28)
[Image: 9TBdVL8.png]

(2x upscale- now less ugly!)
[Image: 3zrAZOW.png]
To serve as a reminder to those hapless operatives who try to carry the world in their backpacks.
[Image: See_Say.PNG]
[Image: See_Say.PNG]
First attempt, might do more

[Image: Suit-Up.png]
[Image: Suit-Up.png]
2nd attempt, this one did not resize well

[Image: No-Running.png]
[Image: No-Running.png]
Attempt #3 20x20p No running sign, maybe for the pool or kitchen or something

[Image: jojomato.png]
[Image: jojomato.png]
Attempt #4 uhhhhh

edit: I guess I would like the first poster to be submitted for voting, but if anyone likes any other ones feel free to take them
[Image: bKbHDMP.png]
A 16*18 anti-mindslaving poster for cloning

[Image: jVTtgD3.png]
2x (as would be the style in-game)

[Image: u4s82HE.png]
4x
The examination text would be something like "Something weird stuck on the pod? Get a screwdriver, you clod!"
A 17x19 "Edit Wiki" poster. Description could maybe contain information about how anyone can edit the wiki and a link! I hope it isn't too immersion breaking.
[Image: 8hG64mP.png]

2x upscaling (how most people will see it in-game):
[Image: Cp2QUkk.png]
[Image: Syndicate_Poster.png]  28x32

[Image: Syndicate_Poster.png] upscaled, how it will probably look in game

The examine text could be something like "A recruitment poster from the Syndicate. Who wouldn't want to join them after seeing that?"

Happy new year!!! Here's to us!
For Science! [Image: t0ZkRbN.png]

[Image: RY2EMpt.png]
[Image: J3XC3APEN+fQDlbh6lmgGKkgfoYTfVxoKBcNlI0f...5ErkJggg==] Not sure if i inserted the image right, but here is my submission
24x30 Poster
[Image: 30GmcVq.png]

x2
[Image: v4SMrYT.png]
Last minute resubmission, this one advertising the three most recent job additions. The pathologist has been hastily scribbled over with the word "MAYBE" in pen.

And the 200% version.
Rancher has been my new favourite job <3 

[Image: VZo1XBs.png]

x2!
[Image: BVFJY6n.png]
It would work best on Oshan or Manta of course, but here's a not-remotely-creepy invitation to EXPLORE THE TRENCH!

[Image: A87w7E4.png]

Or at 200%:

[Image: B64udam.png]