Mentor Application-Silent Rob
Usual Character Name: Silent Rob
BYOND Username: KuldunasDaPotato
Recommended by (if applicable): None
Times Available: Mostly from 3PM-12PM GMT

Reason for Application + Game Experience (300 word minimum):
Well im applying becouse I find it really enjoyable to help new players learn and some players that just don‘t know something I try to explain how to do it to them to the best of my abilities so being the huge nerd cool guy that I am I decided to apply for Mentor .

I have been playing the game for almost a year now and I started off pretty bad but I belive that I am alot better at the game and know alot of stuff. I am good at most jobs on the station and I enjoy playing most jobs on the station and am quite good at most of them.

My biggest weak point is being a scientist becouse I have no idea how Telescience,Toxins and Artifact Reshearch work, but i know all of the basic medical drugs and can help out players that don‘t . I know how to set up the engine to work at MW so I can explain to players how to run the engine I am also not bad at security and know how long somone sould be arrested for and for what. I know how to work in robotics and genetics so I can teach players how to get amazing borg armies and super fart powers.

Im pretty good at being an AI and can explain to players how to follow their laws. I am quite good at antagonist roles and can tell players about how most traitor items,spells, and powers work and for what the are usefull as well I can explain what to do for their objectives incase they do not understand. I know the basic mechanics of the game really good and can teach players how it all works also I know alot of ingame items and can explain what they are and how the are used for things.

Thank you for reading .

Your opinion of Shrek (5 word minimum):I loved the 1st and 2nd I disliked the 3rd and never watched the 4th one

Previous Bans (While this will not affect your application lying about it will):
I have been banned two times for killing people as a non traitor and been job baned two times once from all the jobs and once from security and heads for being shit.
I'm not sure if enough time has gone by to forget how terrible you were earlier in the year. You did not make a good first impression. You were banned, and immediately rebanned for doing the same shit. Jobbanned, unbanned, rebanned, unbanned again. It was a mess, and for awhile no admin wanted to trust you with any level of responsibility.

I don't think giving someone who willfully, knowingly ignores rules the capacity to teach others the rules is the way to go. Admittedly, that was all four or five months ago, but it's a hell of a thing to ask us to not only give you another chance, but some level of responsibility for helping new players.

Going to say no to this one for now.
You know when I first saw this I thought it was a joke.

You are known to be just as bad as Humble Bee. Your invokes lots of memories of me dealing with a tyrannical-as-fuck Potato who took every small slight as a blank check to kill.

There is this one incident where as a detective you used your revolver on people who pushed you down for a face fart. You escalated the fight by attempting to end lives rather than farting back. I remember this not ending well for you because you pissed off lots of people who then stripped you, took away your gun, your ID and humiliated you to the point you were just walking around naked.

1) You have a history of being terrible in positions of power.

2) You have a history of taking things way out of hand.

3) You have a history of attempting to kill for small provocations.

4) If you become a mentor for this kind of shit then I should be a HoS.

No. Come back MUCH later because your reputation is horrendous.
Yeah, I was one of the people you shot. No.
Thank you all for being honest I know i have been horrible in the past but I promise ill do what ever I can to prove my self that I am a good player and am not a shitlord like I used