Mentor Application 2: Electric Boogaloo
Information 
Character Names: Franziska/Flap Jackson, Quiet (Mime), Society (Clown), N.U.T/A.S.P (AI)
Byond Username: PinkPuffBall81
Discord Username: (PeckNeck, but I'm taking a break from Discord)
Servers I Play: RP Overflow, Main Overflow
Previous Bans: None.

Merry Spacemas, all. I'm having another shot at a mentor application.
So it's been almost a year since I've started playing SS13 now, and it's been a wild ride. I mentioned this in my first mentor app, but I've been studying Goonstation about a year before I actually decided to sign up for myself. the first job i decided to really learn and enjoy playing was Medical Doctor, because i enjoy roles in games that let me help the other players without being really annoying to learn. back by that time, Flap Jackson was known as Kenneth Cheddar. the first player i believe i gained the trust of was a guy who asked me for a superior arm, so i attached a burrito to his arm.

Eventually, when the "Overflow" servers were put in action, i hesitated to join. the main Goon server was fun and chaotic, and I'd never experienced lowpop until then. i gave in, and decided to join. it was really peaceful, but still had the chaotic charm of the main Goonstation servers, but I originally was interested in SS13 for the roleplaying aspect, so i decided to hop on the main roleplay server for the first time. it wasn't as fun as the main Goon servers at the time, but i grew attached to the people who played on it, like NEX-13, Rhea Kestrel, and Fleur DeLaCreme.

but now onto the important matter, why i want to be a mentor:
  • I sincerely believe I'd be a helpful member of the SS13 community, since I've done my research on this server's mechanics, and i love to help people.
  • I think being a mentor would give me something to do with my life.
  • I don't view mentorship as a stepping stone or a way to elevate myself, i see it as a role that would be nice to fill and assist others.
  • Final reason; Being a mentor would help me emotionally and mentally because it gives me something to occupy myself, and it really warms my heart to see people happy for what i do.
Thanks for reading my application, and have a great day! :3
App has been denied due to lack of feedback from other players. Feel free to reapply again in 60 days from today. Maybe Mentor App 3: Electric Boogalee will be better.