Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal 2: Electric Boogaloo
My IRC/Discord Username: PoeticPraxis/Bophadese
Date and time of the ban: genuinely unsure, haven't logged in a couple weeks
Who banned me: Hufflaw
Message given in the kick: OOC: Wizard1012: are n*ggers still slaves... but then i slammed my n*gger head into a fucking door, god thing it wasnt me penis head, ya know? if you actually didn't realise these things would get you banned from this server then my condolences.
Summary of events leading up to the ban: Holy shit. Uh, guess someone was mistaken as me and got banned? saying some pretty heinous shit. I can assure you that it was not me.
Why I should be unbanned: Okay I'd like to make this clear, first and foremost, that I am not Wizard1012. That guy sounds like a right asshole and racist prick, or some genuine waste of space troll. I'd like to cross reference my history of general well-being on this server (it is my favorite, after all) as well as illuminating the problem that could explain why this happened in the first place.
   I occasionally utilize a VPN. While I am always sure to close out of the BYOND client before turning it on, it's possible that I switched to the VPN while BYOND was still running in the background. That was the cause of my former ban, as I attempted to connect to the server with the VPN on.
   Hot damn. That guy isn't me. I'd like to be unbanned so I can return to the server. Thank you for hearing me out <3
Hey, I'm not Hufflaw, but I am someone who wants to tell you you've the wrong appeal format (and wrong subforum for appeals). You used the format for Discord bans, which require different info from the game bans to appeal. If you're appealing for a ban from the game, which it sounds you are doing, you need this this format. I find this particularly weird since I see you've appealed an in-game ban before and used the right format--did you think you were also Discord banned or something?
(12-23-2020, 06:21 AM)Studenterhue Wrote: Hey, I'm not Hufflaw, but I am someone who wants to tell you you've the wrong appeal format (and wrong subforum for appeals). You used the format for Discord bans, which require different info from the game bans to appeal. If you're appealing for a ban from the game, which it sounds you are doing, you need this this format. I find this particularly weird since I see you've appealed an in-game ban before and used the right format--did you think you were also Discord banned or something?

Oh! Thank you very much! I'll swap it over to the other format. It was late when I did this and must not have been thinking too clearly  smile