* Simplified usage/logic to use in_range() for:
* APC
* Computer/Operating
* Secure_Data
* Sleepers
* Turret
* Turret Computer (**Allows AI**)
* sim/programcomp (**Allows AI**)
* Power Monitor (**this enables access to AI and AIeye**)
* Switchgear (**this enables access to AI and AIeye**)
* Added AI/AIeye access to:
* Robot Docking Station
* Added TGUI calls for AIeye
* Changed default TGUI calls for machinery to allow for remote access
* Remote access will therefore be available for the following:
* **Mail Chutes**
* **Disposals Chutes**
* **Robot Module Rewriter**
* Removed redundant overrides for:
* SMES
* PTL
* Cloning
* Added TGUI overrides to the following machinery to disable remote access
* **Dispenser (Oxygen/Plasma Tanks)**
* **Canisters**

* Pump Controls should now refresh for AI.
* Removed ability for AI to remove the Carafe from Coffee Makers
* Removes AI's ability to get multiContext menu from Vehicles for Board, Eject, Lock, Parts
* Feedback added for changing Dispenser amount for Silicon and AI. _Stupid physical knobs!!!!_
* Fixed odd runtime when closing game as AI.

Why's this needed?
Fixes #639
More consistent behavior for silicon and AI regarding remote access of machinery and other items.

Code:
(u)Azrun:
(+)Improve inconsistencies with AI/Cyborg interactions with machinery.

PULL REQUEST DETAILS
Looks like a solid change!
As long as I can still auto-brew coffee for people I'm happy.

In all seriousness more consistency like this is very good and I'm happy that this PR is a thing
Borgs can no longer remove cup or carafe remotely while AIs will not be able to remove them at all.

Brew on!
 best part of waking up! miss u Dono best part of waking up!
Before I merge this, are there any other machines that people think should by physical-access-only (i.e. require a cyborg to be adjacent, and unable to be done if you're an AI eye)?
Sleepers maybe? An AI could potentially silently keep someone KO'ed who was in one by adding to the timer?
Sleepers unchanged in that regard as part of this PR.  Cursory glance at https://github.com/goonstation/goonstation/pull/3181 might change as you desired as it includes tgui_physical_state.  This PR would make it easy to change either way.
I personally think sleepers are perfectly fine, though I would like it if there was a sprite change for when someone is in hibernation, and having a button to wake them up quickly.
(12-31-2020, 07:26 AM)aft2001 Wrote: I personally think sleepers are perfectly fine, though I would like it if there was a sprite change for when someone is in hibernation, and having a button to wake them up quickly.

Yeah I'd be down with that. I don't think it'd be a huge issue either but it's the only possible side effect I could think of, and a sprite change would fix that
Gee, the formatting on GitHub didn't translate so well to the forums....

Anyways, this has been merged just yesterday. If you ever had oddities like being able to interface with certain machines only when you're right next to them , being able to use something from a distance as AI but needing to be real close as cyborg (e.g. APCs), or being able to use something with only physical/mechanical controls (e.g. canisters), this PR tries to fix that.

It'd be great if people also make feedback threads if there's something that still has inconsistent interactivity or maybe should/should not be able to used by silicons at a distance.