Zooblar Sprippus, applying for Mentor
Usual character name: Zooblar Skrippus
BYOND username: Stush
Discord username (if you are on our discord): Stush#3639
Recommended by (if applicable): Not really anyone in Specific but i had a lot of support on the discord when i mentioned my idea to apply!
Goon servers you play: Main

Reason for application + game experience (300 word minimum):

I've been playing the game for about three months now, and i want to contribute more than just station cleanliness to the community, I'm a janitor main, i work my butt off keeping the station clean and tidy, healing people, plugging up hull breaches, fixing doors, stopping welder bombs, basically keeping the crew safe from themselves, i've gotten a fairly okay general knowledge of the game's systems.

I won't be much help with the intricacies of chem or botany or artefact stuff, I only know the basics of starting the engine, i know some simple surgery stuff and i've gotten fairly good at looking it up, but I think i have a lot of knowledge about cleaning, I understand the mechanics of all the basic cleaning tools, i know how to clean every type of mess i've found so far, i know how to do it quickly and efficiently, i've also got a lot of patience for teaching people stuff.

I'm really awful at being a traitor, it doesn't come naturally to me at all, but i still keep the options on because i think the game is more interesting if there's more of a chance for anyone to be a traitor, even if i'd rather just be a goody-two-shoes all the time, I only really know the basics of being a traitor or a spy, i've never been any of the other traitor types, so i won't be much help there.

I'm fairly good with people, i might get a bit grumpy at times but i think i tend to treat people fairly, I'm a very strong believer in a solid framework of rules allowing for the most fun, and i think this is a wonderful game and community and i want it to be as fun as possible for the widest range of people.

Thankyou for reading my application, i hope you have a wonderful day!

Previous bans (while this will not affect your application lying about it will): None, i did get cautioned by an admin on like my second day here because i had a huge panic attack and thought that releasing plasma was a good way to deal with kudzu, but i've behaved myself since.

I just realised i misspelled my name in the post title but my character has Clerical Error so it's weirdly appropriate.
Zoob's a cool person, fun to interact with, and I'm sure they have a perfect attitude to be a mentor

And who else is a better fit for teaching new players how to clean the mess they leave around than a #1 janitor?
Zoob's pretty active on discord and I've caught 'em around a few times on main in the last two weeks, always friendly and I think they'd be good.

+1
Zooblar generally comes across as a very convivial person to interact with in-game and is more than willing to help people among various things.

Definitely fitting mentor material.
Ye +1
(☞゚ヮ゚)☞ +1
Heck yes! Just in passive conversations with Stush on the Discord, I've picked up some elite janitor gameplay tips. I can't believe they've only been here for three months, it seems like they've been around forever; but I also am excited about this application and would love to see them added to the mentor team. They're really friendly, and even if they don't know every in-and-out of every area of the game, the things they care about, they're very, very good at! I love knowledgable mentors who care about civ roles, and since a lot of people start out in roles like janitor, there's tons of room for new players to get guidance and become familiar with using mentor resources; I think Stush's vivacious personality and handy tips for janitor gameplay would be great for interacting with these kinds of people. And I think that Stush only has the capabilities to continue growing their knowledge base, as I've seen them talk about and have been in a few rounds where I saw them developing skillsets like first aid/medical.

+1!
+1

Great mentor mentality already. Handles RP like a champion, too.
Oh definitely! Stush is wonderful to have around and I certainly think they have the right personality to be a mentor. Their interactions with people both in and out of game are stellar, and they're super helpful to those in need already. They'd be a great fit in the grapemouse ranks.
stush has always been a nice person to chat with or just see in discord. they’ve got a good attitude, and are entertaining to see in game. i don’t think i’ve heard anyone have anything bad to say about them, and in a short amount of time has warmed up to a lot of people. +1
Good egg. Very focused. +1
Sure, they know their stuff and are generally helpful. +1
yes, +1