Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.17 Average
Walls give more metal
So this is a weird suggestion but it's something I've had a problem with before.
When I break down walls to get some where and then decide to build the walls back up after I leave or something I notice the broken down wall and girder do not give enough metal back to actually fix the wall entirely. It like eats one of the pieces of metal.
Suggestion is to make it so when you break a wall down it gives back the same amount of metal used to construct it so I can actually fix these walls I keep breaking down to stea-I mean go inside places for totally legal reasons.
No.

Not a fan of this proposed change.
Bring some extra sheets to hide your footprints or get some metal sheets from chairs, stools, lockers...racks...like...any object around you. Ô_o
Eh, I like the way things are now. The 1 metal sheet that you get from taking off a wall's plating is enough to make a false wall if you dislodge the girder first. If you wanna leave things exactly the way you found them, just come prepared with some extra metal.
I think it makes sense as it is. Deconstructing a thing is always less inefficient than making it, and no doubt the process is going to result in some scrap metal that simply can’t be reverted back into a usable form.