Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm pretty sure we're in the blade runner universe
Because those owls are obviously robots and one broke down and attacked me. Abort fake owl exibit ASAP, put in muck leaches.

EDIT: here is actual video footage: [Image: 1z730ia.gif]

LOOK AT ITS FUCKING EYE!
I just do owl eyes
I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe... Pods on fire off the shoulder of Mining. I watched disruptor beams glitter in the dark near the Ice Moon. All those... moments... will be lost in time, like pubbie tears... in... rain. Time... to die...
Anticheese Wrote:I just do owl eyes

You should read the book. It makes the movie almost awful. A worthwhile read.
Nah. SS13 probably does not take place in the blade runner universe. If anything it probably takes place in the cowboy beep bop universe.
epicdwarf Wrote:Nah. SS13 probably does not take place in the blade runner universe. If anything it probably takes place in the cowboy beep bop universe.

1. Not enough baseball

2. fuck that
Klayboxx Wrote:1. Not enough baseball

2. fuck that
IT IS ALL PART OF THE CONSPIRACY MAN!
I recall replicants are even a coded thing that just never get used or is now defunct. Predators get more use.
Wait guys did none of you ever read the book?

This owl is way better if you've read the book.
Purdie Wrote:I recall replicants are even a coded thing that just never get used or is now defunct. Predators get more use.

Didn't see this:

I think they went away after they did the robotic update thing. You used to get them by splashing synth-flesh on a finished robot, but I don't really know why they were removed - they are really fun with traitor roboticists and were super easy to see through if you were smart.
Only on tgstation servers are corgis around, and there's only one server where corgis are smart enough to do most of the things the one from cowboy beep bop can.
The Blade Runner adventure game was rad and had owls. Should probably read the book at some point, love PKD
Everyone knows that SS13 is based on the Cheers universe canon.
God damnit! Now my fanfiction is ruined. Ruined!
Argh!
Cogwerks Wrote:Everyone knows that SS13 is based on the Cheers universe canon.
But Cogswerks, only Gorrilainmydreams fanfiction is cannon.