Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nuclear Operative fire safety initiative
Putting out a suggestion for Nuclear Operatives to take towards fire safety on both the Cairngorm and onboard stations they invade. Currently I believe the only load outs that carry fire extinguishers is definitely the Medic, and maybe the Firebrand (I'm not 100%). Most of the time, once operatives reach their objective they are set in place till death, victory or not. You usually don't have the benefit of taking supplies directly from the station itself unless you're lucky enough to have cargo as your target objective.

Onboard the Cairngorm is an Emergency locker below their Medbay, and next to that is an Emergency toolbox, for a total of +0-2 more Fire extinguishers. The last time I was on the Cairngorm the locker didn't even spawn its own fire extinguisher.

My request is a simple addition of more fire extinguishers onboard the battle cruiser for any Nuclear Operatives that have the desire to not burn to death in their suits. Currently, Operatives need to carry so much equipment on them already, and a fire extinguisher is another inventory slot taken up, but its a sacrifice that each operative needs to choose to take up on their own or not.
Like the last thread regarding Craighorn general changes I'd say to go with the idea for a group token for a group wide utility purchase.

The Nuclear Leader should be able to spend one extra token to benefit everyones loadout in some manner.