Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
ice cream should not be a valid target for extraction
Santa running around with a beaker full of stabilized QGP on rev rounds and just instadeleting heads is pretty fucking bullshit.
I have no idea what you are talking about but it sounds funny to me.
ice cream is just one of the things you can get from presents, the odds its going to be a difficult to make or useful is chem is low and even then its only a possibility during spacemas, no need to remove the ability to extract chems from ice cream
Maybe make it so santa can't be rev'd or give him a traitor objective to say he isn't allowed to harm people, only spread spacemas joy to help limit some potential powergaming involved in this stuff.
Seems kinda knee jerky for how unlikely it is, and the fact that there are much easier ways to stop it happening, such as removing Santa's ability to be rev'd, instead of straight up making it impossible to extract reagents from any ice cream whatsoever, because of the very unlikely event that Santa shows up on a rev round, gets converted to a rev, and spawns in some QGP ice cream, which they then extract. As for my opinion on whether we should be trying to prevent this, the entire situation sounds really funny to me, and I don't think this should be removed. Sometimes it's fun to lose too, especially when it's to a dumb thing like that, which doesn't happen very often, due to it being RNG, and not just "go to x in azone, grab y, win game".
Yeah, this is rather unlikely, and you do get a ton of funny chems from the icecreams, which are generally not a problem
Besides, youd still be able to extract the chems, so aslong as they arent insta death chems. eat the icecream, draw your blood, seperate and remove the blood
(12-02-2020, 04:22 PM)Trustworthy Wrote: Seems kinda knee jerky for how unlikely it is, and the fact that there are much easier ways to stop it happening, such as removing Santa's ability to be rev'd, instead of straight up making it impossible to extract reagents from any ice cream whatsoever, because of the very unlikely event that Santa shows up on a rev round, gets converted to a rev, and spawns in some QGP ice cream, which they then extract. As for my opinion on whether we should be trying to prevent this, the entire situation sounds really funny to me, and I don't think this should be removed. Sometimes it's fun to lose too, especially when it's to a dumb thing like that, which doesn't happen very often, due to it being RNG, and not just "go to x in azone, grab y, win game".

He managed to get enough for two full beakers and a beaker bomb.
Sounds more like he got really lucky. No reason to remove something just because someone got lucky.
Extracting chems outta food is the chefs known source of sketchy drugs.
Sounds like Santa just being a major douche imo. I don't think Santa, given his jolliness should be made an antagonist through conversion. Unless of course, its actually a changeling wearing santas skin or an admin pressing a naughty button.
(12-03-2020, 04:47 AM)Sundance Wrote: Sounds like Santa just being a major douche imo. I don't think Santa, given his jolliness should be made an antagonist through conversion. Unless of course, its actually a changeling wearing santas skin or an admin pressing a naughty button.

if a revhead tries to convert santa with a revflash it should turn into a candy cane and if they try to use a revflashbang it should just shoot candy everywhere.
(12-03-2020, 06:34 AM)Lord Birb Wrote: if a revhead tries to convert santa with a revflash it should turn into a candy cane and if they try to use a revflashbang it should just shoot candy everywhere.
Punish the revs for trying to make the jolliest of men commit unjolly acts!
I've been informed by someone that this isn't supposed to be possible in the first place so
I hope they keep it in though because the concept of santa giving people ice cream laced with lethal doses of whatever he found under his magical santa carpet is a wonderful idea.
(12-03-2020, 09:01 AM)Mouse Wrote: I've been informed by someone that this isn't supposed to be possible in the first place so

What isnt possible? QGP icecream or extraction from icecream, either way they should be possible