Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Upcoming Town Hall (Saturday Dec. 5)
Hi, I'm not currently in the discord and have no intention at the moment of rejoining, but I do have a few questions if y'all will still take them.

Are there any plans or action going to be taken to address the major differences in the population amounts and slight culture differences between the servers?

Are there any plans to adjust the code and add larger maps to house the increased server pop on the main servers?

Is there any action to be taken aside from standard ahelping and warnings/bans to counteract the increase in shitters and shittery?
How actively is flock as an antag type being worked upon, and how useful is any feedback going to be in helping the development process for it?
As the town hall has started, we're closing this thread. For further questions, please ask in the designated Discord channel.

This is just to help us keep track of who asked which questions first without checking a bunch of time stamps. Thank you.
Here are the minutes from yesterday's town hall: https://docs.google.com/document/d/10Tw3...sp=sharing

Some questions were edited for the sake of brevity and clarity, and some were omitted because they were already addressed. 
You can read through the town hall in its entirety on the Goonstation Discord in the #town-hall-dec-5 channel; Each question is pinned so you can jump around to the ones that are of interest to you. I would suggest reading through the relevant discussions on Discord if you want to read what admins said verbatim. 

This summary and a copy of the #town-hall-dec-5 chatlog will eventually find a permanent home somewhere. Possibly on the wiki?