Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Discord Ban Appeal - captainbravo
My IRC/Discord Username: xlink97
Date and time of the ban: At least four months ago, maybe more but the ban didn't state what the date was.
Who banned me: captainbravo
Message given in the kick, if present Normally I wouldn't do this for a discord ban but since you keep posting anti-semitic and transphobic things because you "forgot" the videos had them in them, you're not coming back to this server until you successfully appeal your Discord ban.
Summary of events leading up to the ban: I was shitposting late at night, and one of the memes I posted was some "you deserve to be with a real girl meme" and then a spinning toilet, people didn't take it very well and when I realized that the meme had offensive shit in it I took it down and apologized. Three days(I think?) later I try to join and I find I'm banned from the discord and in game for it. https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/5...d_gang.mp4 is the meme for those curious.
Why I should be unbanned: I think it was a misunderstanding on the admin's part and a careless move on mine to post it without checking it, though I can see why they'd think that it wasn't an accident. I think I've changed to the point where I don't hurl offensive shit anymore, unless it's on some server where it's a regular occurrence and has no meaning whatsoever if somebody does.

Cheers smilie with a protruding tongue
Update: It was 07/14/2020 when I posted the meme.
Anyone?
(11-24-2020, 04:10 PM)xlink97 Wrote: I think I've changed to the point where I don't hurl offensive shit anymore, unless it's on some server where it's a regular occurrence and has no meaning whatsoever if somebody does.

Not filling me with a whole lot of confidence here. Be aware there is no number of times you'll get to slip up on bringing that shit back here before this gets reapplied in full.

Lifted. Don't disappoint me on this, please.