HoS/NTSO Application
I've had the opportunity to play with Bruce a fair amount over the past couple of months, and his name has become one that I'm always happy to see in Security. It hasn't mattered whether I'm playing HoS/NTSO, or as a greysuited vampire thrall, he's been consistently great and fun to deal with. In Sec, he's extremely communicative and I know he's always monitoring the radio, and is quick to respond to inquiries and calls for help. He's absolutely willing to call out his fellow officers for poor behaviour and readily admits when he's made a mistake, which in itself makes him stand out in my mind from the majority of other officers that I've played with lately. I'm looking forward to seeing him in the beret!

He isn't kidding about that pod stuff too. Seeing him zoom in, flying his kitted out Sec pod to save my butt from a stinky crimer miniputt definitely sticks out in my mind as the fastest I've ever had someone respond to my hollering for help over the radio before.
+1 yes from me, played with Bruce a few times and they are robust and responsive. Ive only seen professional conduct and a focus on taking in people alive and relatively unharmed.
Im gonna revoke my -1 on this app, and change it to a +1. Asides from the one incident, hes been good sec afterwards, and seems fit for the beret.