HoS application
Usual character name: Darric Batonly

BYOND username:The god emperor of mankind 11
Discord username  :Aguy called kiwi#4027
[b][b]Recommended by (if applicable): No one[/b][/b]
[b]Goon servers you play: Goonstation Roleplay and Goonstation Roleplay overflow (Sometimes)[/b]
[b][b]Reason for application:[/b][/b]
[b][b]Look I'm not the best, At Sec but I've seen some truly unfair things happen at my time at sec, and I do hope to assist my CO-workers and create a more cohesive sec. When I usually play sec is normally undermanned or, Be unreasonable sometimes. I'm not saying we are shit, But its something I enjoy personally taking charge and helping people its why I play MD, And I may not leave the best impression sometimes, and I know that some may hate me, But When In an RP setting, Helping is a thing I really enjoy. So I like to touch on that here, As MDir I may be tough on new people, And I want to correct that, Especially in sec, where a new sec player can Change someone's game completely, Bridging, murdering, things like that. [/b][/b]

[b][b]When I was new to ss13, I was brigged multiple times, permanently It made quite honestly dislike the game, However, I decided to stick with it, I'm someone who likes trying new things, and I trust people if they give me the chance, and doesn't seem to be an asshole, to people, when it comes to sec I believe I understand it well enough to try and apply, and I like this community, so much, I've made good friends here, and I trust them. I laugh in the discord server with the jokes and amazing moments people post. I know how to limit myself as sec, to NOT murder people, by accident, and how to limit others, as sec I've seen people recommend 6m brigs for the smallest of things and I'll tell them its too harsh.[/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Security experience:[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]I've only been playing for half a year now, but I am addicted, I knew almost nothing and I learned the basics from watching youtube videos[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]And yes I was part of the tomato wave. As I learned the tropes of the game and the over, the top stuff in it, I grew to love it.[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]I'm someone who loves, Order Even if, in real life, I'm a mess, as Sec, I have played a lot of shifts, I have also played as AI, which is all about support and communication, I really like talking to people, I've played as lone Sec before and Sec with a bunch of people, and both are fun, lone sec means, You get to understand the crew better explore the station, and you can deal with situations, YOUR way.[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Playing with a full team means you do have peers, and it's really fun, to be able to talk to your peers, you can set up an ambush for antags get criticism for things, you've done wrong.[/b][/b][/b]

Now, on to the meat and potatoes, I've Killed, lings stopped traitors, but most of all know how to talk to a antag and ask for them to come in before trying to forcefully arrest them. And I know I make myself sound like I hate security, on the discord, but, I honestly don't just, Wish stuff like Perma brigging doesn't happen, and for there to be an HoS to stop stuff like that from happening.

I as I said earlier like order, Its one of my core virtue its what makes SS13 unique, its rounds are completely unique wacky and fun, It goes against my love for order, but its so much fun, that for this I can ignore it. I place upon myself to not be a shitter or "Shitsec" As we so like to call it.

[b]Answer two or more of the following:[/b]
[b][b]What was one of your favourite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)[/b][/b]
[b][b]It was a traitor round and we had an HoS security was mind slaved, and we were told "Be shitsec" And so we did, It was wonderful seeing the panic over the coms, And when sec rampaged to QM under our dear master's order, we ordered, Weapons However I broke free at that moment, I walked over to the create, opened it up, grabbed the Phaser, and shot them. The HoS was deluxe mind slaved, however. It was one of the best moments I had in the game.[/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]I touched on this earlier in my application, but Generally, I stay at my desk waiting for reports, it's better to respond to requests then to be picked off in maint, also as lone secoff, I mostly spend time using beepsky, and hopping for the guard buddies to be online, and guard me, or Heckle me. It's always best to have a murderous friend [/b][/b][/b]

[b][b]Write a poem to convey your thoughts on NanoTrasen[/b][/b]
[b][b]Day after Day we work[/b][/b]
[b][b]Meagre pay, Meagre Life[/b][/b]
[b][b]Till the QM sells, We live this life of work.[/b][/b]
[b][b]Oh NanoTren when Will I get paid[/b][/b]
[Due to financial difficulties, Payment will be paused thank you for understanding.]

(11-19-2020, 01:20 PM)thegodemperorofmankind112344 Wrote: Usual character name: Darric Batonly

BYOND username:The god emperor of mankind 11
Discord username  :Aguy called kiwi#4027
[b][b]Recommended by (if applicable): No one[/b][/b]
[b]Goon servers you play: Goonstation Roleplay and Goonstation Roleplay overflow (Sometimes)[/b]
[b][b]Reason for application:[/b][/b]
[b][b]Look I'm not the best, At Sec but I've seen some truly unfair things happen at my time at sec, and I do hope to assist my CO-workers and create a more cohesive sec. When I usually play sec is normally undermanned or, Be unreasonable sometimes. I'm not saying we are shit, But its something I enjoy personally taking charge and helping people its why I play MD, And I may not leave the best impression sometimes, and I know that some may hate me, But When In an RP setting, Helping is a thing I really enjoy. So I like to touch on that here, As MDir I may be tough on new people, And I want to correct that, Especially in sec, where a new sec player can Change someone's game completely, Bridging, murdering, things like that. [/b][/b]

[b][b]When I was new to ss13, I was brigged multiple times, permanently It made quite honestly dislike the game, However, I decided to stick with it, I'm someone who likes trying new things, and I trust people if they give me the chance, and doesn't seem to be an asshole, to people, when it comes to sec I believe I understand it well enough to try and apply, and I like this community, so much, I've made good friends here, and I trust them. I laugh in the discord server with the jokes and amazing moments people post. I know how to limit myself as sec, to NOT murder people, by accident, and how to limit others, as sec I've seen people recommend 6m brigs for the smallest of things and I'll tell them its too harsh.[/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Security experience:[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]I've only been playing for half a year now, but I am addicted, I knew almost nothing and I learned the basics from watching youtube videos[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]And yes I was part of the tomato wave. As I learned the tropes of the game and the over, the top stuff in it, I grew to love it.[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]I'm someone who loves, Order Even if, in real life, I'm a mess, as Sec, I have played a lot of shifts, I have also played as AI, which is all about support and communication, I really like talking to people, I've played as lone Sec before and Sec with a bunch of people, and both are fun, lone sec means, You get to understand the crew better explore the station, and you can deal with situations, YOUR way.[/b][/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Playing with a full team means you do have peers, and it's really fun, to be able to talk to your peers, you can set up an ambush for antags get criticism for things, you've done wrong.[/b][/b][/b]

Now, on to the meat and potatoes, I've Killed, lings stopped traitors, but most of all know how to talk to a antag and ask for them to come in before trying to forcefully arrest them. And I know I make myself sound like I hate security, on the discord, but, I honestly don't just, Wish stuff like Perma brigging doesn't happen, and for there to be an HoS to stop stuff like that from happening.

I as I said earlier like order, Its one of my core virtue its what makes SS13 unique, its rounds are completely unique wacky and fun, It goes against my love for order, but its so much fun, that for this I can ignore it. I place upon myself to not be a shitter or "Shitsec" As we so like to call it.

[b]Answer two or more of the following:[/b]
[b][b]What was one of your favourite security moments? (Either playing as a sec officer or interacting with one)[/b][/b]
[b][b]It was a traitor round and we had an HoS security was mind slaved, and we were told "Be shitsec" And so we did, It was wonderful seeing the panic over the coms, And when sec rampaged to QM under our dear master's order, we ordered, Weapons However I broke free at that moment, I walked over to the create, opened it up, grabbed the Phaser, and shot them. The HoS was deluxe mind slaved, however. It was one of the best moments I had in the game.[/b][/b]

[b][b][b]Describe any differences in your playstyle when part of a full security team and when being the only security officer.[/b][/b][/b]
[b][b][b]I touched on this earlier in my application, but Generally, I stay at my desk waiting for reports, it's better to respond to requests then to be picked off in maint, also as lone secoff, I mostly spend time using beepsky, and hopping for the guard buddies to be online, and guard me, or Heckle me. It's always best to have a murderous friend [/b][/b][/b]

[b][b]Write a poem to convey your thoughts on NanoTrasen[/b][/b]
[b][b]Day after Day we work[/b][/b]
[b][b]Meagre pay, Meagre Life[/b][/b]
[b][b]Till the QM sells, We live this life of work.[/b][/b]
[b][b]Oh NanoTren when Will I get paid[/b][/b]
[Due to financial difficulties, Payment will be paused thank you for understanding.]
Also forgot this previous ban=1 from Flourish during my first days in ss13, and I don't think I'll make the same mistakes.
We're going to pass on this application at the moment due to a lack of feedback on it, feel free to reapply again in 60 days.