Head of Security Application - Jan.antilles (Fleur DeLaCreme)
charming, composed, fun player. jans d'armes
I think Jan would make a wonderful Head of security, really the app speaks for itself. Great tips, great points and they have a fun way of talking and playing that I think people can enjoy. They are someone I feel who would make sure they use HoS as a tool to make the round more engaging and fun for everyone involved. That and to hold security to the standard everyone hopes for when you get arrested or have someone being a real jerk to you. happy +1

Pretty sure that story was me on Sally Swindle and I didn't even know that they willingly let me snatch those things *snicker*
As always, Jan is a blast and clearly knows Space Law by heart. Go get em', future HoS!
+1 Ihave nothing special to say that has not been said, Jan is great and has been great as a sec officer ever since she tried it.
jan would make a top tier hos, always great sec when i play with her. look forward to seeing you with beret. +1
Big +1! Always very friendly both in game and on the discord. Knows how to keep things fun as Sec while also being effective when the station needs it.
i like jan as sec when ive interacted with her. pretty measured and fun. +1 from me
I was surprised to learn she wasn't whitelisted already. Fantastic as sec, definitely +1.
Wether i play clown seeing fleur on the force gives me confidence that my pranks will not be met with brutal beatdowns, but with roleplay worthy of smiles.

When I play HoS, seeing fleur on the force makes me at ease, knowing someone can help me out, someone competent. I say +1. Get that clownshot gun.